Frederick Edward Raven was born September 9, 1837 at Saffron Walden, Essex. His family were active members of the Church of England. In 1865 when he was 28, F.E.R. left the Church of England and broke bread at the Priory meeting in north London (Mr. Darby’s local meeting). He married Kate Wallis Glenny on April 15, 1873. They had nine children. He was able to serve up to a few months before his death on August 16, 1903.
Raven was involved in a number of controversies amongst the brethren, but this is not the place to go int these.
About, by or adapted from JBS – Articles, Hymns, Snippets and ‘Golden Nuggets’
- Righteousness, Peace and Joy
- It is a Wonderful Thing that Believers can be Maintained in the Power of the Holy Spirit in spite of the Power of the Enemy
- The Knowledge of God
- F E Raven – The Holy Spirit’s Work
- Frederick Raven – F E Raven – FER
- Frederick Raven – Our Affection for Christ is Proved by the Regard we have for one another
- F E Raven – He hath Made Him to be Sin for us, who Knew no Sin
- Frederick Raven – God’s Kingdom
- Frederick Raven – Is there a Collective Christian Position? –
- F E Raven – A High Priest who Loves us
- Our Collective Testimony from F E Raven
- F E Raven – God never rebuilds what has failed but rather falls back on His promises