Obeying God rather than man is not to give liberty given to the human will. Scripture does not tolerate that. We are sanctified to the obedience of Christ.
Send me an e-mail:
- About ADOSS – In the Last Days Perilous Times shall Come
- ADOSS Newsletter
- Contact Form
- Darby and Others – Fundamental Truths
- Darby Simplified – Present Hope of the Church
- Darby Simplified – Faith once delivered to the Saints
- Darby Simplified – Irrationalism of Infidelity
- Darby’s ‘A Brief Outline of the Books of the Bible’
- Downloadable Publications
- Glossary of Prophetic Terms
- JND’s Letters
- Links & Resources
- A Day of Small Things
- Faith once delivered to the saints
- Fundamental Truths
- Hymns and Poems
- John Nelson Darby
- Present Hope of the Church
- Simplified Summary – Mackintosh Raven Wigram etc
- The Bible
- The Irrationalism of Infidelity
- About ADOSS - In the Last Days Perilous Times shall Come
- What will it be when all life's toil is finished, And we have entered our eternal rest
- J N Darby Letter No. 431- Why I could not be a Baptist. - Believers’ Baptism – Infant Baptism – Household Baptism – the House and the Assembly
- When and how should I leave a Company?
- J N Darby – French Letter No. 131 – Feeling for a Brother gone astray
- God is satisfied with Jesus, We are satisfied as well.
- Darby and Others - Fundamental Truths
- Simplified Darby - on the Church as the Body of Christ, the Church as the Habitation of God, and Local Churches - Churches and the Church
- How do I find Peace?
- The First Resurrection - or The Resurrection of the Just.
John Nelson Darby JND j n darby jn darby christian walk hope christian assembly Second Coming of Christ rapture hope of the church resurrection church unity prophecy church ruin breaking of bread Monsieur P Resurrection of the Just church administration depart from iniquity dispensationalism christendom pre-trib Apostasy premillennialism the Day of Small Things 2 Tim 2:19 dispensational Judgment of Evil God's righteousness premillennial evangelical activity The Irrationalism of Infidelity God's love body of Christ divided assembly separation from evil righteousness of God Romans God's grace Mr B R islam christian administration sectarianism independent church Christianity risk